Wednesday 2 February 2011

Pendrell Blouse Update

With problems that I've been having with my Swing dress progress I decided to spend today working on my Pendrell blouse, and I have to say - in a smug little voice - that I'm quite proud of it's progress.

I chose to make the ruffled sleeve version of the blouse so I spent this afternoon in the happy task of making up ruffles, beautiful pink silk-satin ruffles, happy days :) And then I finished the neckline with bias binding. And I am so happy with how it's looking!

It's starting to look like a real blouse!

The detail of the sleeves and neckline
The Pendrell blouse is a really beautiful pattern to use, I'd recommend it to anyone, and Tasia's sew-along really has been a joy to use so far, because she puts so much detail and care into every post. I hope you do many more sew-alongs Tasia!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to curl up on the sofa with some yummy strawberry bon bons. It's nice to work in a sweet shop and therefore get a 50% discount :)

Little pieces of strawberry flavoured heaven :)

4 comments:

LandGirl1980 said...

Looking a treat so far! :)

Mia said...

Your blouse is looking great. I do love the ruffle sleeves! :)

Rhia said...

Blouse starting to look good :) Just to let you know that I have started to put your prezzie together. Found some cool stuff today and I'm going to be making something fun :)

Katie said...

Thank you so much you lovely people! I must admit I'm very happy with the way it's turning out!
And Rhia, I've started your package too, I hope you like it, I'm really excited about the whole thing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...