Thursday 16 June 2011

The Belle of the Ascot Ball

I just had to share this incredible hat with you, seen at Ascot this week. I mean, my goodness, this is a hat! I'll let it speak for itself:

Wow. Just wow.


I think she's concerned about the strength of her neck...

Goodness knows how she kept her back straight all day, I can only imagine how heavy that contraption must be... I am loving the confidence of a woman dressing as Marie Antoinette whilst being surrounded by girls in fake tan and mini skirts :) 

P.S. My second favourite hat was worn by quite a different model...

Genius!

Horses in hats make me happy :)

2 comments:

Miss Marie said...

That hat is incredible! And like you said, even more fabulous given the fake tan context she would have been surrounded by!

Katie said...

I know, plus it's Marie Antoinette style, which is always a good thing in my book :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...