Sunday 12 June 2011

It's A Good Thing Today is My Last Day in Munich...

... because I've just run out of yarn!!

No more yarn in Munich, sad times!

Goodness knows how I would cope doing more shows without something to knit :) Luckily I'll be back at my homestead tomorrow with all the yarn a girl could wish for!

Bye Munich, it's been fun, but my goodness I'm happy to be going home!

For anyone who's interested I'm knitting this. A monumental task but I'm loving it :) it's the knit of dreams!

4 comments:

kitchen bumpkin said...

Great knitting lush colour! If only I could knit (I have attempted but 5 missed stitches later rage set in and the needles now live in a landfill site- opps :), I love rowan knitting patterns they're so stylish. Can't wait to see the finshed robe in all its glory you must post a picture!

Katie said...

kitchen bumpkin - I really do know the feeling, I've torn up half knitted jumpers screaming in rage before now and I'm sure it'll happen at some point again! If you really want to learn then stick it out and start with the simple stuff, a pretty but easy bag for example, or a stocking stitch vest or sweater. Practice really does make perfect :) I'm in love with this particularly pattern, I'm glad you like it :) I'll be sure to post about it when it's done, I'll be so proud to have scaled the mountain of knitting that it involves!

Liz said...

You're restrained! I think I'd be spending at least part of my day hunting out Munich yarn shops!

Katie said...

Liz - if I'd had the time I would have believe me, but I had two shows and all my packing to do so luckily I was distracted :) thank goodness I'm now home with all my yarn, it's growing so fast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...