Monday 17 October 2011

Merry (October) Christmas!

You may have noticed a new little badge on my side bar, I'm very excited about it. Basically I have joined the Crafty Christmas Club and I'm going to be having a handmade Christmas this year!


Now, this is very important:

Parents, Friends, Loved Ones - this means YOU mummy and my Sweetheart!! - PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THAT BLOG. 

I am going to use the Crafty Christmas Club Blog as a safe place to post about my Christmas plans, what I'm making and how it's all going, so unless you want to find out what I've been slaving over for your Christmas gift then please, please, please don't peak at that site, otherwise I will be very sad, and that's no fun for anyone!

But to all the rest of my lovely readers please do hop over to the blog and check out what's happening, it's a brilliant place to get inspiration for gifts, their are so very talented crafters taking part :) You can even get involved yourself if you want to, all the details about how to can be found on the blog. My first post can be found here and I will keep you posted on any updates I add to the Crafty Christmas Club, I'm so excited to get started!

I know some of you may think I'm crazy to be thinking about Christmas in October, but you may think differently when you realize that it's only 10 weeks until Christmas. Eek! 

Must dash, some serious crafting needs to be done :)

1 comment:

Blanka said...

I love thinking about Christmas in October;) it is never too early, I think

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...