Thursday 13 October 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #39

(By the way, I know that this is going up on Thursday not Wednesday, that's what happens when you do late night blogging, oops!)


Hello there lovely readers, and a very happy Wednesday to you all! 

I have been loving my time in Manchester as I have had lots of my days free and worked just the nights, so I've been catching up on some lovely crafting. The first project in my Autumn Palette Challenge is really taking shape...

A little teaser of my latest sewing project...

Manchester has been so much fun - more on my adventures soon, including vintage shopping and retro bowling! - and I'm actually quite sad to be leaving in a few days, but the next stop is Oxford so I know I won't be feeling down for too long!

Anyway, let's beat those blues away with some awesome Wednesday Wonderfuls, they always make me happy no matter what my mood. I hope they do the same for you!



I hope you all have wonderful weeks ahead of you, I'm really looking forward to the rest of mine :) Have some marvelous adventures please!


Bye for now!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

1) Yay, I saw you on Tilly's blog!

2) I have been totally obsessed with that iPhone case, too. When I eventually upgrade mine I may have to get one of those.

3) Soooooo excited about the publication date of Stitch in Time vol. 2!

Auntie said...

I look forward to each Wednesday Wonderful. What a dandy idea.

Liz said...

I saw the Oxford show advertised on television and thought of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...