Wednesday 30 November 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #46

Hello there my lovely readers and a very happy Wednesday to you all!

Firstly I want to thank you all so much for your wonder comments on my first "I'd just like to say post". This is something I've been thinking about adding to the blog for a long time but I wasn't sure how it would be taken by all of you, my fabulous readers, but you have been so supportive I couldn't have hoped for anything more! This is definitely a feature I will be continuing with great gusto so here's to the next one, hopefully it will spark up as much discussion as the first one!

Secondly I have now moved venue, the show is now gracing the Alhambra stage in Bradford, which is a big relief to me after all the nasty things that happened in Sunderland (please don't hate me if Sunderland is your hometown and you love it, I just had some very stressful and bad experiences there!). I am also staying just outside of Bradford in some beautiful cottages with other members of the cast which is so picturesque and peaceful that I couldn't be happier, hopefully I'll get lots of time for crafting and blogging :)

Anyway, enough about me, let's get on with the task at home, the Wednesday Wonderfuls!

Well I'm feeling Christmassy after all that! I'm going to go off and continue with my presents now, but never fear, I'll be back very soon with more posty goodness :)

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That beaded scalloped collar is heavenly! Thanks for the link :) I have only recently discovered your blog, but I LOVE LOVE it! It's such a pleasure to read your lovely posts. :)

Break a leg! My friend, Brian Fortuna, is rehearsing for his first panto role: Aladdin. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...