One of the negative points of touring is how restricted I can be in terms of what clothes and accessories I can take around the country with me. Constantly travelling is hard enough without adding an extra heavy couple of suitcases into the mix!
Because of this I have recently been carrying this cute little linen tote (which I got free when I purchased this dreamy knitting book) around with me, as it's so travel friendly and folds up so small :)
It's amazing the amount of bits and pieces you can fit into one of these bags, so I thought I'd share with you what I've been carrying around in mine recently...
1. My blog planning calendar
- to keep myself organised and manage my time I plan the majority of my posts at least a couple of weeks in advance.
2. Moleskin notebook
- for planning projects, blog posts, tutorials and general list making, something I can't get enough of!
3. Photocopied knitting patterns
- not as heavy as carrying the actual books around :)
4. Knitting projects
- yes, I've been carrying around two...
5. Pens, Highlighters and Measuring tape
- because you never know when you might need one!
6. She & Him, Volume One
- my new love
7. My essentials
- I never leave home without my phone, glasses and wallet
What type of things do you carry around from day to day?