Thursday 7 June 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls - #73

Hello there my lovely readers!

What a busy week I've had, it's been crazy, filled with Jubilee madness and lots of happiness as I'm back in London for a little while. I'm so thrilled to be home, I've missed the magic of old London town!

Images, Clockwise from Top Left:
1. Me and my Union Jack Cake, 2. Everyone wanted a slice!, 3. My freshly baked Queen's Pudding,
4. A sneak peak of my new hair, 5. A very patriotic scone, 6. Even my show is celebrating the Jubilee :)


This week we celebrated the Queen's Diamond Jubilee here in the UK, 60 years on the throne, can you believe it? I have a lot of time for the Queen, so I had a lovely time celebrating this events with topical baking (a union jack Victoria Sponge and Mrs Beeton's Queen's Pudding!), spending time with my family and a red, white and blue outfit :) I hope that my UK readers all enjoyed their two bank holidays, had some marvellous street parties, ate lots of cake and generally had a marvellous time!

In other news I visited the fabulous new salon, Rockalily Cuts, run by the wonderful Ree Ree Rockette, and left with a very new look. I have ended up a hair colour that would rival Christina Hendricks and I couldn't be happier about it! I will share more details and pictures later, but for now let me just say that I had a wonderful time and I am very much enjoying my new look.

But enough about me, let's get on to what all you lovely bloggers have been writing about this week, it's time for this week's Wonderfuls!



And that's it for another week of Wonderfuls! I hope the rest of your wek is filled with adventures and I'll see you back here again soon.

Katie xxx

1 comment:

Alexandra Mason said...

Your cake looks fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...