Wednesday 7 November 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #95

Hello there my lovely readers and a very happy Wednesday to you!

It's been a great week in the world of the Little Red Squirrel, what with the Birmingham bloggers meet up and lots of sewing, knitting and cooking, it's been great :) I've even started planning my crafty projects for a certain upcoming festive season (I can't quite bring myself to say the "C" word yet!) so I'm feeling pretty smug and very organised. I hope you've all had a good week too!

Images, Clockwise from Top Left:
1. My first taste of pumpkin pie! 2. I love my nifty little badge :) 3. Homemade chicken pot pie
4. I love happy post, 5. Knitting up my Greta turban, 6. Nom nom nom chicken nom pot nom pie nom

Let's take a look at the wonderful things that have been happening on the blogosphere this week...

Have a great rest of the week my lovely readers and I'll be back with more bloggy goodness soon!

Bye for now!

Katie xxx

3 comments:

Jessica Cangiano said...

How lovely that you tried pumpkin pie for the first time! What did you think of it? My husband grew up in Italy and didn't try it until the early days of our marriage, but quickly got hooked (especially when whipped cream is involved!).

♥ Jessica

Debi_myhappysewingplace said...

Thanks for the shout-out!

Nina Pitkäranta said...

Oh, you're knitting Greta! It has been in my queue for a while... But I'm knitting Bobble topper from Stitch in time vol.2. now, it's maybe a little more my style anyway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...