Hello there my lovely readers! A very happy Wednesday to you all :)
First of all thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my recently completed cape, I love it so it means a lot that you all love it too! Thanks for making my week :)
It's been a fairly busy week in my part of the world, I've started working a "real job" (as opposed to theatrical work!) so that was a bit of a rude awakening! But it's been nice to have some purpose to my days, too much spare time can make you go a bit cuckoo :) All in all everything is great, and I'm really looking forward to the run up to Christmas!
|Images, Clockwise from Top Left:|
1. A little treat for myself, 2. Getting ready for a cape photo shoot! 3. More Christmas knitting...
4. The Christmas crafting begins! 5. Reading up on my new love 6. Crocheting Christmas baubles!
It wouldn't be Wednesday without some Wonderfuls, so let's take a look at some lovely bits and pieces from around the blogosphere this week:
- Going to any Christmas parties that need fancy hair? Or just feel like having some fancy hair day to day? Then try out this bow hair tutorial by Twila Jean, it looks amazing! If only my hair was a little bit longer...
- I love this idea of Tilly's about sewing for 15 minutes, who says you haven't got enough time in your day to be crafty?
- Debi has taken on an incredibly exciting sewing project, a sewing social enterprise! Do please head over to her blog and read all about it!
- If you're feeling uninspired when it comes to sewing and have a tendancy to start projects but never finish then please turn your attention to Sunni's post all about Crafty Monogamy - overcoming start-itis. It's a great read and I'm going to take a lot of her advice myself!
- And finally I think that you all deserve a citrus sparkler cocktail in your lives. Go on, treat yourself!
Have a great rest of the week!
Bye for now,