Tuesday 3 April 2012

March - The Best Bits!

Image Sources, Clockwise from Top Left:
1. Cinammon Rolls from Joy the Baker, 2. Lemonade from A Beautiful Mess, 3. Strawberry Cake from Sweet Teeth,
4. Ice Cream Sundaes from A Beautiful Mess, 5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake from Sprinklebakes

I think you can tell from the above pictures that March was a very food heavy month here at The Little Red Squirrel, I think all the travelling I've been doing has been making me long for my own kitchen so I can bake away to my heart's content!

This month has flown by so quickly, some of my blogging highlights are:

*My first ever "what's in my bag?" post*

and as always here's an update on my two ongoing projects:

24 Things Before I'm 25 - Update

I started my Bombshell Dress! It may be a while before it's finished but at least I've taken the first few steps :)
I saw Florence + the Machine in Concert, and she was incredible!!

UFO/Stash Busting Project - Update


Thank you all so much for your continued support of this blog, I can't believe I have nearly 200 followers! When I reach 200 I definitely think some kind of giveaway is in order :) Here's to another month of brilliant blogging!

Katie xxx

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey Katie
We have been waiting to hear from you sweet.
You won the giveaway!
Pop over to www.twosquirrelsvintage.com for the details.
Love v

Sarah said...

Ahh, I've been reading via Google Reader and hadn't realised I hadn't followed officially. So now I have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...